Trenton My Block Program


Anonymously report a problem on their block, whether it be a crime or a nuisance.  Simply fill in the form below to report the problem on your block and we will address it as soon as possible!  This is not a substitute for 9-1-1.  If this is an emergency, dial 9-1-1, or for non-emergencies that require police assistance, dial (609) 989-4111.


IF Form Is not visible, Click HERE